Monday, August 18, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year....



I always think of that commercial where they are playing this song and the kids have grumpy looks on their faces and the Dad and Mom are dancing around the store buying school supplies. Yes, it's that time again. The first day of school. Here are the 2 cutest 1st and 6th graders around....

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Jen,
You are so amazing. I can't believe this incredible weight loss story. Way to go. Look at Josh, oh my gosh he is so big and so handsome. Where did all the time go. You have an absolutely beautiful family. I'm glad you are enjoying life. Take Care, and tell Brent hello.
Love, melinda

Tammy said...

I agree Jen! It is the most wonderful time of the year! Very Busy but wonderful. Your kids are so gorgeous and I can not believe Hannah is in Second Grand and Josh in sixth. What the heck how time flies. I have a college student starting Monday.......Wow......