I am so glad that you found, and left a comment on my blog! I am adding you to my list. Your blog is so fun to look through. I haven't seen the "smilebox" before. That is something that I am going to have to try.
Your kids are beautiful! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your family pic header! Did I mention that I LOVE it? It's candid and fun! You look fantastic. You have earned a true BNL pic. Go for it!
2 comments:
What a great way to spend Thanksgiving! Our kids are still talking about Pismo Beach and asking when we can go back.
I am so glad that you found, and left a comment on my blog! I am adding you to my list. Your blog is so fun to look through. I haven't seen the "smilebox" before. That is something that I am going to have to try.
Your kids are beautiful! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your family pic header! Did I mention that I LOVE it? It's candid and fun! You look fantastic. You have earned a true BNL pic. Go for it!
Post a Comment