Thursday, August 14, 2008

Jen's Weight Loss Journey

Most of you know I have had quite a life changing experience this past year. In July of 2007 I decided to go on a ketogenic liquid fast. It meant I drank only 3 protein shakes a day for 10 months. Yep that's it. It turned out to be a very successful program for me. I lost 150lbs in 10 months. I am now maintaining the loss and although it is and always will be a struggle to maintain it feels great to have made it this far. The plan I did is called OTC (Obesity treamtent Center) and their website is www.keepitoff.com
Here is a montage of my photos throughout the year. I took one every month to keep me motivated.

Click to play Jen's Weightloss Journey
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

6 comments:

SpringerClan said...

That's amazing Jen! I am so happy you found a way to enjoy life at a healier weight. I will be calling you for that number soon:)

Simone said...

Jen, that is one of the most inspiring and moving things I've ever seen...that took incredible will power and I'm soooo happy for you and I was so happy to see you last weekend! Me and the kids will plan a trip to come and see you ASAP! Love ya!!

Hill Family said...

Jen,
What's up, girl?!!! THAT WAS SUCH AN AWESOME SLIDESHOW. You are my inspiration!!! Ben was amazed! I am so glad I got to see you when you came to Utah. Talk to ya soon! Love ya, meg

Breakfast at the Zemke's said...

Jen! How are you? Wow you look so good, that is amazing!!! I'm sad that I wasn't in Utah when you guys came to visit! Talk to you later! Love, Allyssa

Bethany said...

You look fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Jen,
You are so inspiring!! What willpower you have! I'm so happy for you and you look and look like you feel amazing! Add me!! Jen