
We had a really great Easter Weekend this year. Logan got married on Friday to Ashleigh. It was such a great day and they are just such a great couple. The reception was one of the most fun ones I've been to. Lots of dancing, which I love. It was a great night. Jackson was a dancing fool. He really got his groove on. He also said at the temple earlier that day. "As-a-leigh a princess!" It was really cute. Hannah was completley obsessed with Ashleigh and her wedding dress and followed her around all day and night.






The rest of the weekend was spent swimming and playing. Rod, Angie and family came into town for the wedding and they stayed with us. it was so much fun. The kids had a ball just playing the Wii and even swam in the 60 degree pool THE WHOLE DAY Saturday. Just look at Angie's sunburnt arms to prove it. I should have taken a picture of that!


Saturday we colored Eggs with the kids in the evening and Easter Sunday was a great time. We went to church in the morning and then went to The Nix's for their Annual Easter Egg Hunt and Dinner. Fun was had by all. Lost of candy was found and it was a great end to a fun weekend.


Can you tell it was a long day? Egg coloring started off great, but quickly turned!


4 comments:
You are fast at the blogging thing. Thanks for letting us come play. We had so much fun!! Will you send me a copy of the picture of all the kids in the pool? Also, what was that lotion you said you use for excema? Here is my address: bethany97s@hotmail.com
We didn't even attempt egg coloring this year. It alway sounds way more fun that it turns out to be! Probably because I always want each and every egg to look "perfect." I take all the fun out of it for the kids!
Wow, we really did have a great weekend! My kids are already asking when we are coming back. :)
How cute! I LOVE that egg coloring picture with you and Jackson. LOL! Also, I just thought you should know, I started reading Midnigh Sun on Stephenie Meyer's page at work yesterday, which was a bad idea. I had to TEAR myself away from the screen and spent the evening telling Jon all about it and that he should read it too. HAHA!
Post a Comment