Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yearbook Pages




Here are the kids yearbook pages for this school year. I am dabbling in digital scrapbooking. It's pretty fun. I just need to find a better program to work from. I use Photo Draw and I have a couple others, I just don't want to find the time to learn them. I also use Heritage Makers on-line and I like it, but I like all this clip art that you can buy from http://www.shabbyprincess.com/ and http://www.scrapgirls.com/. There are some great things on there.


3 comments:

Steph said...

Wow! Those look great! I really love the picture of Hannah by the Sunshine on Sutter sign. I took pics of my sister there back in January :) Fun stuff!

Smurfette70 said...

These are great! Dabble my eye. Your kids are going to have the most amazing pages in the yearbook.

Rachael said...

These are sooooo cute! Awesome digital job...I think I need to take lessons from you...