Brent and Josh just got back from a week long school trip to Yosemite. It sounds like it was an amazing trip. They both went on and on about it, ehich for them means they really liked it! The sites were gorgeous and the kids and adults all had a lot of fun together. I feel so blessed to be able to send my kids to the school they attend. It provides such wonderful opportunities for these cool overnighters every year. They are having such wonderful school memories. I'm jealous. I wish I could have had these experiences. Well, at least I can go on some of the trips too and live through them. :)
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Yosemite
Brent and Josh just got back from a week long school trip to Yosemite. It sounds like it was an amazing trip. They both went on and on about it, ehich for them means they really liked it! The sites were gorgeous and the kids and adults all had a lot of fun together. I feel so blessed to be able to send my kids to the school they attend. It provides such wonderful opportunities for these cool overnighters every year. They are having such wonderful school memories. I'm jealous. I wish I could have had these experiences. Well, at least I can go on some of the trips too and live through them. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I've never been there. I'll have to put it on my list. How lucky for your kids' school to allow opportunities like that. I wish our school would!
Post a Comment