
Time is an interesting thing. We have our computer set to run through our stored pictures instead of a screen saver and so often times I will sit and look at the photos gowing by. It's fun to see old and new photos. The other day this photo of Josh and I came up from the 1st Harry Potter Midnight movie we saw together in 2005. It's been a tradition of ours ever since and have made every one. It got me thinking and I was thinking about how we just went last week to see HP #6. I decided to pull up the pictures and compare them. I've come so far these last few years. It's been a giant mountain to climb, but I am really proud of myself for reaching a healthy weight for me and for my family. Even though it's hard work every day to maintain it, it is worth it.
8 comments:
Oh my goodness, JEN you look great! I'm so proud of you! That's so fun too that you take Josh to the midnight movie showing :) I'm sure it's something he'll always remember!
Fantastic! You would be crazy not to be totally proud of yourself.
You are a total inspiration for me! Congrats... this is a long, ugly, flavorless mountain we get to climb! LOL. Great job... I can't wait to get my "after" photo up. I sure Have a before ready! :)
Wow Jen you look great. I just looked at Candices too. I am trying to do the same thing. It is very hard to change habits but I am trying to eat right and exercise more. Why can't I be 16 again and eat what I want?
You both look like two totally different people! Awesome! Funny how time (and a lot of hard work) changes everything. I'm way proud of you, too!
You are an inspiration! Love you!
Jen - seeing those pictures is astonishing! You should be SO very proud of yourself, you have worked so hard for this and you deserve to feel proud and healthy. As you said, not just for you but for your whole family. Great job! You are an inspiration.....I need to get my butt back to the gym! Heather
Hi Jen, You look so amazing! I am so proud of you and all your strength to accomplish such a transition. WOW! I bet you feel so good. Love your cousin!
Post a Comment